Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Have Your Ever Seen A Better Attic Makeover?

It should come as no shock to you, the faithful Office Envy reader, that we here at Office Envy are constantly in search of pictures of inspiring office design and decor.

What is surprising - is how this awful unusable attic space transformed into one of the chicest little home offices we've ever seen.

Before:


After:


All pictures {Via}

The renovation project - and gorgeous new home office - belongs to the writer behind the blog Perfectly Imperfect, with whom an interview is posted on TheOfficeStylist.com.

Of her favorite parts of her new home office Shaunna says:

"It truly is hard for me to narrow down one favorite, but it would have to be a tie between my desk area and the daybed. The desk is an 1800′s French Provencal piece that I found at a local antique mall for $120, and the chair I bought, painted, and reupholstered for $50. Of course I love the space I work on, but as much inspiration comes from what I look at while working. That’s where the daybed comes in…my husband and I built it from the doors of my childhood home. In addition to writing the blog, I paint and restore furniture. This project was especially challenging and meaningful to me. Plus, I got exactly what I needed for the space for $50." {Via}

If you love Shaunna's style, you can download her e-book here!


No comments:

Post a Comment